Explore Fiat at the 2018 Chicago Auto Show
If you’re considering upgrading your commute with a new Fiat, but aren’t sure which of the capable models best suits you, head to the Chicago Auto Show to see Fiat’s exciting new vehicles and innovative new features.
When Can You See Your Favorite Fiat?
The 2018 Chicago Auto Show is being held at McCormick Place at 2301 South Lakeshore Dr., Chicago, IL. Hours for the show vary depending on the day of attendance:
- February 10 – 18 from 10 AM to 10 PM
- February 19 from 10 AM to 8 PM
This gives car lovers plenty of time to explore the show and spend plenty of time learning about the latest Fiat models.
What Fiat Vehicles Will Be On Display?
For 2018, Fiat has announced they will show three of their dynamic production vehicles:
- Fiat 500L: The spacious 500L delivers all the Italian styling Fiat drivers love as well as plenty of power from the 1.4L MultiAir turbocharged engine that generates 160 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque. Drivers can take advantage of a fully flexible interior with comfortable seating for five, 68 cubic feet of available cargo space, and access to amenities like dual-zone automatic temperature control and BeatsAudio premium sound.
- Fiat 124 Spider: The stylish roadster comes at an affordable base price of only $24,995 MSRP and offers access to a sleek, refined exterior in coupe or convertible body styles. Inside, the two-seater cabin delivers access to heated leather and microfiber sport seats, dash-mounted infotainment interface, and sport-inspired touches like leather-wrapped steering wheel, and leather seating.
- Fiat 500X: The Fiat crossover brings rich styling and an array of impressive features including, the ParkView rear backup camera, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with voice command, advanced driver assist safety technology, and more.
Find Your Perfect Match at the 2018 Chicago Auto Show
Get a good look at the new Fiat vehicles available in 2018 at the Chicago Auto Show. Talk to the expert presenters and learn more about the different models to help you decide which Fiat you should drive in 2018.
What We Love About FIAT Models:
FIAT stands for “Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino,” which translates into “Italian Automobiles Factory, Turin.” This name comes from the factory in Italy where the vehicles are made, and where the FIAT company was founded 120 years ago. Today, FIAT currently heads up the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) OEM group, which also holds Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge,…
Looking for a fun and cool vehicle to drive in Orland Park? The 2018 Fiat 500X delivers a unique vehicle experience with plenty of pep and unforgettable style. See what reviewers are saying about the latest Italian import from Fiat. Learn More Kelley Blue Book Kelley Blue Book says, “If you love the individuality and…
The 2018 Fiat 500 comes with a variety of trims and options for the streets of Mokena. All the 500 trims come with both hatchback and cabrio options, so whether you need more trunk space or want the fun of having the top down, you can have it with the 2018 500. Explore each trim…
You’ve finally done it, you bought the stylish Fiat 500 you’ve been dreaming of, and now you’re ready to light up the streets of Chicago with its beauty. Before you hit the road, however, you’re going to need a few accessories to make that sweet Italian ride truly your own. Fiat Inventory Interior Fiat 500…
The 2017 Fiat 124 Spider is an impressive roadster that was one of the 10 Best 2-Seater Cars list from U.S. News as well as one of the 2017 10 Coolest Cars Under $25,000 by Kelley Blue Book. Contact UsApply For Financing The Fiat 124 Spider is available in three trim levels, with a variety of…
At Bettenhausen CDJR, we’re not surprised to see the new Fiat 124 Spider on the 10 Best 2-Seater Cars list from U.S. News. Its nimble handling combines with its rich style and inspiring performance with features like: Six-speed manual transmission with Short-Throw Shifter An efficient 164 hp engine A standard rearview camera Contact Us View Inventory…