Top 5 Tinley Park Holiday Celebrations
The Chicago suburb, Tinley Park, delivers a host of holiday celebrations with parades, demonstrations, shopping events, and so much more. Explore our favorites!
- Holiday Market: On December 1-3, 2017, the Oak Avenue train station hosts the Holiday Market, featuring dozens of shops offering unique crafts and creations, live music, cookie decorating, and treats for the whole family.
- Tinley Toyland Parade: On December 2, 2017, Santa, Mrs. Claus, and some of their closest friends will take a trip from 175th St. to Zabrocki Plaza to celebrate the coming of the holiday season. Children are asked to bring an unwrapped gift for a local child as part of the charitable toy drive.
- The Parade of Lights: A festive evening parade takes place on Sunday, December 3, 2017, and includes holiday floats, community groups, local bands, and maybe even a special guest or two from the North Pole!
- Community Tree Lighting Ceremony: On Friday, December 1, 2017 at Zabrocki Plaza, Village officials will host a grand tree lighting ceremony featuring carolers, holiday music, and a beautiful 35-foot community tree.
- Christkindlmarket: Just down the road in Naperville, visitors can take part in the Christkindlmarket, a European-inspired open-air holiday market and Christmas Festival tailored after the 16th Century markets in Nuremberg, Germany.
Enjoy the Tinley Park Holiday Celebrations in a Vehicle from Bettenhausen CDJR
If you need a reliable ride to get you to these exciting Tinley Park holiday events, check out our new vehicles and used inventory at Bettenhausen CDJR. It’s a great time to get yourself a little something nice this holiday season. Contact Bettenhausen CDJR or visit our showroom in Tinley Park to learn more to take a test drive.