Off-Roading Near Tinley Park
It’s only a 40-minute drive into Chicago, but you’ll still find plenty of adventurous off-roading near Tinley Park. If you have a new Jeep SUV and want to experience its full potential, you need to take advantage of one of these nearby off-road venues:
- The Cliffs Insane Terrain Off-Road Park
- Badlands Off-Road Park
- Rocky Glen OHV Park
- Two Rivers Jeep Club Trails
Take Full Command of Your Jeep by Off-Roading Near Tinley Park
- The Cliffs Insane Terrain Off-Road Park: The Cliffs Insane Terrain Off-Road Park is located just over an hour west of Tinley Park, and it’s easily one of Illinois’ most famous and popular off-roading sites. As well as Jeeps, they allow everything from go-karts and dirt bikes to ATVs and trucks, so you’ll meet off-road enthusiasts of all kinds. Don’t worry about the place getting crowded — the Cliffs is located on 300 acres and offers several routes, so there’s always plenty to do.
- Badlands Off-Road Park: Travel around two hours south from Tinley Park and you’ll find yourself at Badlands Off-Road Park. An absolutely huge off-road arena, it provides 800 acres of trails fit for all kinds of drivers. Varied terrain takes you across stream crossings, wood trails, sand dunes, and more. Whether you visit during the height of summer or the depths of winter, expect to leave feeling exhilarated.
- Rocky Glen OHV Park: Located just 90 minutes northwest of Tinley Park, Rocky Glen OHV Park provides 120 acres for four-wheel off-highway vehicles, ATVs, go-carts, and motorcycles. On-site showers can help clean off the mud before you leave.
- Two Rivers Jeep Club Trails: Located in Plainfield, which is less than an hour’s drive from the center of Tinley Park, Two Rivers Jeep Club Trails is a place designed specifically to let you push your vehicle beyond the capability of rival SUVs. It’s reportedly the world’s largest all-Jeep wheeling club, and you’ll find a full selection of trails ranging from beginner-friendly to maximum Level 5 difficulty.
View the Latest Lineup of Jeep Off-Roaders at Our Tinley Park Dealership
Whether you want to research the 2019 Jeep Wrangler, explore off-roading safety, why Jeeps are some of the safest off-roading vehicles, or find out about the upcoming Jeep Gladiator, the team at Bettenhausen CDJR can help. Whether you’re coming from Orland Park, Mokena, or New Lenox, visit our showroom today.