2020 Jeep Gladiator Preview
Auto experts and Jeep enthusiasts alike have been waiting for the arrival of the new Jeep Gladiator, and the time has finally come to unveil this phenomenal vehicle. Bettenhausen CDJR is proud to offer a preview of the Jeep Gladiator, so you can see why this powerhouse pickup truck made such a splash at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Let’s take a closer look at the features of the Jeep Gladiator below:
What is the Jeep Gladiator?
The new Jeep Gladiator takes everything that you love from the modern Jeep and blends it with the epic capabilities of a pickup truck. The result is an open-air pickup that can handle anything that you encounter on the road!
Features of the Jeep Gladiator
- Performance: This pickup has serious towing chops, achieving a towing capacity of up to 7,650 pounds with a best-in-class 1,600 payload.
- Convenience: This versatile vehicle has a three-position tailgate for convenience, as well as options like roll-up tonneau cover and 115-volt power outlets
- Technology: Smartphone integration, like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, are both supported on the new model. Plus, the industry-exclusive removable Bluetooth wireless speaker keeps the cabin clutter-free.
- Off-Road Features: Each Gladiator features the Jeep 4×4 capability with both high and low range, as well as heavy-duty Dana 44 front and rear axles. Higher trims ad lockable wide track axles, FOX shocks, 33-inch terrain tires, and more!
- Open Air Design: The Jeep Gladiator has both hardtop and soft top options that open up the cabin to the fresh air. You can even fold the windshield and remove the doors to really experience the great outdoors!
You can read more about the Jeep Gladiator towing capacity and features with Bettenhausen CDJR!
Find Out More at Bettenhausen CDJR
We hope you’ve enjoyed this preview of the Jeep Gladiator, but there’s nothing like the real thing! If you want to find out more about the 2020 Jeep Gladiator and plan your test drive, simply fill out the contact form below and we’ll get in touch as soon as the new Gladiator is available. And if you’re still researching your options, why not take a look at the 2019 Jeep Wrangler?