2021 Jeep Cherokee Interior
Adventurers in Orland Park know that the Jeep Cherokee is one of the most capable models on the market, commanding both on and off-road conditions with ease. But, just what can you find inside the 2021 Jeep Cherokee interior? The latest model offers spacious dimensions, top-notch features, and incredible design for all of your Mokena travels. Take a closer look at the Jeep Cherokee dimensions and features with Bettenhausen CDJR, and get behind the wheel in Tinley Park today!
Jeep Cherokee Dimensions
The Jeep Cherokee dimensions offer all the cargo and passenger space you need for your busy life, along with plenty of flexibility from features like 60/40 split-fold seating and built-in storage compartments. Take a look at the 2021 Jeep Cherokee dimensions below:
- Seating capacity: 5 passengers
- Passenger volume: 128 cubic feet
- Cargo volume: 54.7 cubic feet
- Legroom: 41.1 (front), 40.3 (rear) inches
- Headroom: 39.4 (front), 38.5 (rear) inches
Jeep Cherokee Comfort Features
No matter the forecast in New Lenox, the Jeep Cherokee interior keeps you comfortable with smart features and design. Here are just a few of the features available:
- CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof is the perfect companion for those sunny drives, and the large sunroof design gives all passengers a great view of the sky.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control allows you to set the temperature for multiple zones in the Cherokee so that everyone can stay comfortable.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats provide comfort through chilly mornings, sweltering afternoons, and everything in between.
- Memory Settings remember your seat, radio, and mirror settings for a customized driving experience every time you get behind the wheel.
Jeep Cherokee Technology Features
Between the spacious Jeep Cherokee cargo space and the plentiful comfort features, what else could you want from the 2021 model? The latest Cherokee is also packed with state-of-the-art technology features to keep you connected and entertained on the go. Check out some of the most popular options available:
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ compatibility
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Jeep® Skill for Amazon Alexa available
- Customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi HotSpot capabilities
Take Your Test Drive at Bettenhausen CDJR
Want to see the 2021 Jeep Cherokee interior up close? Visit Tinley Park to explore your options in person. Our team can introduce you to the entire lineup, so contact us to get started at Bettenhausen CDJR.
More From Bettenhausen CDJR
Drivers from Orland Park to Mokena are in the market for a new compact SUV. This often leads them to explore the 2021 Jeep Renegade, which features unique styling and tough off-road capabilities that won’t break your budget. So, what is the 2021 Jeep Renegade price point, and is it within your budget? This IIHS Top…
The new 2021 Jeep Renegade is one of the most attractive SUV/crossovers out there, with a rugged design built for off-road. This makes you prepared for any conditions that the Orland Park roads may present, whether you are looking for some off-road fun in the country, or road conditions in the city. But what really makes…
Cruise Orland Park roads in the new RAM 1500, a tough and dependable light-duty pickup truck. The RAM 1500 can meet your every driving need! Explore the six available 2021 RAM 1500 trim levels and compare their offerings below. Whether you’re looking for basic performance or you’re in need of a luxurious model, the RAM 1500…