2019 Ram 1500 Performance
In terms of performance, the new 2019 Ram 1500 is a powerhouse that can handle heavy workloads while remaining a fantastic vehicle fit for personal use. Featuring class-exclusive features, best-in-class capabilities, and excellent interior features on top of all that, the Ram 1500 is an excellent choice for truck enthusiasts in Orland Park looking for an upgrade. Discover the performance that the 2019 Ram 1500 brings to the table, then browse our inventory of available models and head over to Bettenhausen CDJR to take a test drive today!
Ram 1500 Engines & Capability
The 2019 Ram 1500 has a standard class-exclusive TorqueFlite® 8-speed automatic transmission available in each and every model, but also comes with the choice of three highly capable engines that highlight different capabilities and performance specs. Choose your favorite engine:
- The 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine with eTorque produces 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque and has a maximum towing capability of 7,730 pounds.
- The next step up is the 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine, which produces up to 395 hp, 410 lb-ft of torque, and can tow a maximum of 11,610 pounds.
- Finally, the most heavy-duty engine available for the 2019 Ram 1500 is a 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine with eTorque that has the same horsepower and torque figures as the previous engine but highlights a maximum towing capacity of 12,750 pounds.
Depending on the trim you choose, your Ram 1500 can carry a maximum payload of anywhere from 2,100 pounds to 2,300 pounds.
More Highlighted Ram 1500 Performance Features
Here are some further performance features that make the Ram 1500 an even more capable towing machine:
- TorqueFlite® Transmission: This class-exclusive transmission system helps boost performance, as well as allows the Ram 1500 to get an impressive 17/23 (city/highway) MPG fuel efficiency.
- Largest-in-Class Brakes: The Ram 1500 includes 14.9-inch brakes, which make it easier to stop when hauling heavy materials from Mokena to New Lenox.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path and Trailer Detection: An optional system can be included in your Ram 1500 model, which helps with blind zone awareness as well as trailer length.
Find the 2019 Ram 1500 for Sale at Bettenhausen CDJR!
Whether you’re coming from Joliet or Chicago, Bettenhausen CDJR is just a short drive away. We can help you discover more about the Ram 1500 with a comparison against the GMC Sierra 1500, and when you visit us in person, you can even take a test drive with any of our models. Contact us if you have further questions and be sure to take a look at our vast inventories of new and used models before you go. While you’re still here, you can also learn the benefits of lifting your truck!
More About All-New RAM 1500 Features
In terms of performance, the new 2019 Ram 1500 is a powerhouse that can handle heavy workloads while remaining a fantastic vehicle fit for personal use. Featuring class-exclusive features, best-in-class capabilities, and excellent interior features on top of all that, the Ram 1500 is an excellent choice for truck enthusiasts in Orland Park looking for an…
Ram pickups come in many configurations, with multiple engine options that produce the needed power not found in many competitors. To build your perfect vehicle, you’ll have to choose from those options, and decide whether you are better with a standard, quad, or crew cab body style. Standard truck bodies seat up to three adults…