Top 5 Breweries to Try Near Tinley Park
You’re in luck if you find yourself craving a cold beer in the greater Chicago area. Tinley Park is home to some of the area’s best breweries. While there are many options to choose from, we recommend these five:
- Hailstorm Brewing Company: Known for its bold beers, this spot has a constant rotation of strong stouts and iconic IPAs with flavors chosen to stand out.There’s guaranteed good snacks with food trucks waiting outside too!
- 350 Brewing Company: Derived from the brains of “college punks”, this funky brewery is home to beers on tap with names like “I Hate Mondays” for a sentiment everyone can relate to. Grab a great bite and enjoy a comedy special too!
- Soundgrowler Brewing: Heavy beers with a heavy metal influence abound at this local spot which is a great place to savor an eclectic taco, well-crafted beers, and a wide selection of whiskey and bourbons.
- The Open Bottle: Praised near and far for the beers brewed in-house, you can try a few at the taproom and bring home a six-pack of your favorite one with beer-to-go available in this brewery’s shop.
- Banging Gavel Brews: Their motto is “You be the judge!”, and we can bet you’re going to enjoy one of the many micro-brewed beers available at this local hotspot. Small batches right in the master brewer’s home.
Have Fun, Be Responsible
Whether it’s winter or summer, there’s nothing like a brewery tour to break your routine. We hope you have a good time at one of our recommended breweries, but more importantly, we want you to make it home safe. Have a designated driver with you, bring cash for a cab, or have a rideshare app like Uber or Lyft installed on your phone — and make sure your friends get home safe, too. While you’re still here, you can find additional local content, including the best off-road trails near Tinley Park!