Jeep Grand Cherokee L Towing Capacity
If you’re in need of a highly capable model that can tow all of your needs and more, choose the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L. This model has a towing capacity of up to 6,200 pounds which is more than enough to power through your Orland Park weekend adventures. Learn more about the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L towing capacity, performance, and more with our team at Bettenhausen CDJR in Tinley Park.
How Much Can a Jeep Grand Cherokee L Tow?
While the Jeep Grand Cherokee L is one of the most luxurious SUVs in its class, one of the most thrilling aspects of this model are its towing capabilities. So how much can a Jeep Grand Cherokee L tow? The Jeep Grand Cherokee L towing capacity is up to 6,200 pounds. How does it reach this capacity? The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L is built with a Pentastar® 3.6L V6 engine that produces up to 290 hp. Explore more into these performance specs below:
- Pentastar® 3.6L V6 engine
- Smooth 8-speed automatic transmission
- 290 hp
- 257 lb-ft of torque
When this model is properly equipped, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L can tow up to 6,200 pounds. If you’re looking to get the maximum towing capacity for this vehicle, you can opt for the 5.7L HEMI V8 engine to get up to 7,200 pounds of towing.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Tow Technologies
In addition to a powerful powertrain, there are plenty of advanced technologies that help you with your New Lenox towing needs. These include blind spot monitoring systems, terrain management, and more. Here are a few of the towing feature highlights available:
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System: This system allows you to switch drive modes relative to the terrain you’re traveling over. There are five pre-configured driving modes such as Auto, Sport, Rock, Snow, and Mud/Sand.
- Blind-Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Path Detection: This feature will alert you that there is another vehicle in your blind spot, which is important when towing a large load. This feature will even alert you if someone crosses over behind you.
- 4×4 Capability: As with most Jeep models, the Grand Cherokee L includes various 4×4 systems such as Quadra-Trac I®, Quadra-Trac® II, or the advanced Qudra-Drive® II.
Learn More About Jeep Grand Cherokee L Towing Capacity at Bettenhausen CDJR!
Apply for financing on your favorite model online today and you’ll be one step closer to showing off your new Jeep. If you’re unsure about this model, schedule a test drive. Contact our team in the meantime if you have any questions.
More from Bettenhausen CDJR
The all-new 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer is the newest Jeep SUV on the market near New Lenox and Mokena. Many of our customers ask us, “How much is a Jeep Grand Wagoneer?” Well, it depends on which Jeep Grand Wagoneer trim level you choose to bring home. At Bettenhausen CDJR in Tinley Park, we put together a guide…
If you’re in need of a highly capable model that can tow all of your needs and more, choose the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L. This model has a towing capacity of up to 6,200 pounds which is more than enough to power through your Orland Park weekend adventures. Learn more about the new Jeep Grand…
Drivers have been wanting Jeep third-row seating for some time, and Jeep delivered! The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L with third-row seating is ideal for families who need additional seating, but aren’t quite interested in going for the Jeep Wagoneer. Below, you can learn more about the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L third-row seating,…