2021 Chrysler Pacifica Configurations
Are you looking for a new minivan for your Tinley Park family? The latest Chrysler Pacifica is probably on your shortlist, as it updates this well-regarded vehicle with tons of customizable features. There are a few Pacifica trim levels to choose from, so Bettenhausen CDJR covers your options below!
Pacifica Trim Levels: Prices
First, let’s see an overview of the prices on the Chrysler Pacifica trim levels. As you upgrade Chrysler Pacifica configurations, you get finer materials and luxury features.
- Chrysler Pacifica Touring: $35,045 MSRP*
- Chrysler Pacifica Touring L: $38,145 MSRP*
- Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD: $48,390 MSRP*
- Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle AWD: $53,390 MSRP*
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Configurations: Touring
The Touring is the base option of the Pacifica. But its features are far from basic, with its 10-inch touchscreen and power-sliding doors among other features:
- Convenience: Second- and Third-Row Stow ‘n Go® with Stow ‘n Assist, Power Sliding Side Doors, Power Liftgate
- Safety: Standard SafetyTec™ Plus, LED Automatic Headlamps, Fog Lamps, and Taillamps
- Technology: Uconnect® 5 with 10-Inch Full-Color Touchscreen, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto Integration
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Configurations: Touring L
The Touring L refines the materials on the Chrysler Pacifica for just a small bump in your price. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Convenience Features: Heated First-Row Seats and a Heated Steering Wheel, Super Console with Illuminated Cup Holders
- Better Materials: Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, McKinley Perforated Leather-Trimmed Seats
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Configurations: Limited AWD
Not only does this edition of the Chrysler Pacifica trim levels add convenience, but it also comes with the AWD powertrain that’ll feel great when navigating Orland Park roads. Here are a few reasons to get the Limited:
- AWD: Automatic All-Wheel Drive
- Convenience: Hands-Free Power Sliding Side Doors, Hands-Free Power Liftgate, Wireless Phone Charger, Stow ‘n Vac™ Integrated Vacuum-Powered by RIDGID®, Tri-Pane Panoramic Power Sunroof.
- Leather Materials: Premium Nappa Leather-Trimmed Seats, Heated and Ventilated First-Row and Second-Row Seats
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Configurations: Pinnacle AWD
As its name suggests, this top trim of the Pacifica is the best you can get on this minivan. Between the Nappa Leather, 19-speaker audio system, and advanced driving technology, you’ll find a fantastic array of amenities:
- Technology: Wireless Phone Charger, FamCAM™ Interior Cabin Camera
- Driving Assist: 360º Surround View Camera, ParkSense® Front Park Assist, Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
- Comfort and Convenience: Uconnect® Theater with Built-In Games and Apps, Quilted Caramel Nappa Leather-Trimmed Seats with Second-Row Lumbar Pillows, 19-Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System
And yes, there is also a Pacifica Hybrid trim for New Lenox drivers who want an affordable, powerful hybrid engine on their minivan!
Test Drive the Pacifica Today!
So, which of these Chrysler Pacifica trim levels is right for you? The best way to find out is to see it for yourself! Bettenhausen CDJR is happy to help Tinley Park drivers decide on the features and price they want for their minivan. Contact us today to set up an appointment!
More From Bettenhausen CDJR
The 2021 Dodge Charger is sure to turn heads when you’re driving around Orland Park. That’s because it provides sharp body lines and an aggressive stance that catches everyone’s eyes. The Dodge Charger paint colors are some of the most stunning colors available on a modern vehicle. Even better, the inside of the Charger adds the…
Did you know that the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat can go from 0-60 miles per hour in under 4 seconds? The SRT Hellcat is just one of ten powerful 2021 Dodge Challenger Configurations. Furthermore, any one of the new Dodge Challenger trims would look great in your Orland Park driveway. Which of the Dodge Challenger trim levels…
The 2021 Dodge Charger is sure to turn heads when you’re driving around Orland Park. That’s because it provides sharp body lines and an aggressive stance that catches everyone’s eyes.