2020 Jeep Compass Reviews
There’s so much for hopeful Tinley Park car-buyers to get excited about from the 2020 Jeep Compass – and the Jeep Compass reviews from experts and current owners alike prove that. Read on below to discover all the outstanding features that make the 2020 Jeep Compass a fantastic choice for your next Orland Park family SUV!
Jeep Compass Reviews from the Experts
See what the industry publications praised in the following Jeep Compass review highlights:
Edmunds.com – When the team at Edmunds got behind the wheel of the 2020 Jeep Compass, they noted its:
- Roomy seating for such a small vehicle
- Easy-to-use and attractive interface
- Highly capable Trailhawk® off-road version
Related to the range-topping Trailhawk® trim, Edmunds elaborated on its capabilities:
- “Not only is all-wheel drive standard in the Trailhawk, it also adds a lifted suspension, beefier tires, a more advanced traction control system, and underbody skid plates to protect vital components. These upgrades, along with a lockable center differential, hill descent control and a first-gear hold feature, make the Compass more versatile than many of its rivals.”
U.S. News – The Jeep Compass review from U.S. News and World Report echoed some of the same sentiments as Edmunds, while championing the energetic spirit of this capable crossover as “a compact SUV that’s built for fun.” They go on to state, “few rivals outside the Jeep brand can match its off-road prowess, and inside, you’ll find a fantastic infotainment system.”
Car and Driver – The experts at Car and Driver also note the vehicle’s off-road readiness and undeniable Jeep engineering and terrain-tackling prowess for adventures beyond Mokena. Upon sitting in the driver’s seat, they also raved about interior UConnect technology:
- “Jeep’s Uconnect system is one of our favorite infotainment setups, and we’re glad to see it included as standard across the Compass lineup. The Uconnect system is simple to use and responds quickly to inputs, and no matter which Compass you choose, you’ll be treated to a well-organized touchscreen-infotainment system with a USB port and an auxiliary input.”
Form Your Own Jeep Compass Review at Bettenhausen CDJR
While the experts and current owners pour out countless Jeep Compass reviews, what really matters is your own opinion as a New Lenox driver. When you discover this SUV for yourself, you’ll see why your Jeep Compass review will be just as positive. To learn more about all there is to love about the 2020 Jeep Compass from performance, to trim levels, and lease deals, contact us today!
More From Bettenhausen CDJR
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator has evolved the pickup truck world for both truck drivers and Jeep lovers. Many Orland Park drivers searching for a Jeep to suit their needs are asking, ‘how much is the Jeep Gladiator?’ The Jeep Gladiator MSRP starts at $33,535.Decide between the Gladiator’s capable trim levels, like the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon price….
Part of the fun of owning a Jeep Wrangler comes from accessorizing it to fit your needs. From improving comfort for daily driving to high-tech sports gear, accessories for the Jeep Wrangler help you make a Wrangler suited to your style in Orland Park. That’s why there’s a huge variety of accessories for the Wrangler. Take…
Tinley Park drivers in the market for a versatile vehicle that provides an upgraded weekday commute as well as capabilities to tackle weekend adventures will certainly consider the Jeep Grand Cherokee. While the Grand Cherokee reputation for spirited outdoor drives complete with impressive towing capability is well known, we’ll take a closer look at the impressive…