2020 Jeep Compass Reviews
There’s so much for hopeful Tinley Park car-buyers to get excited about from the 2020 Jeep Compass – and the Jeep Compass reviews from experts and current owners alike prove that. Read on below to discover all the outstanding features that make the 2020 Jeep Compass a fantastic choice for your next Orland Park family SUV!
Jeep Compass Reviews from the Experts
See what the industry publications praised in the following Jeep Compass review highlights:
Edmunds.com – When the team at Edmunds got behind the wheel of the 2020 Jeep Compass, they noted its:
- Roomy seating for such a small vehicle
- Easy-to-use and attractive interface
- Highly capable Trailhawk® off-road version
Related to the range-topping Trailhawk® trim, Edmunds elaborated on its capabilities:
- “Not only is all-wheel drive standard in the Trailhawk, it also adds a lifted suspension, beefier tires, a more advanced traction control system, and underbody skid plates to protect vital components. These upgrades, along with a lockable center differential, hill descent control and a first-gear hold feature, make the Compass more versatile than many of its rivals.”
U.S. News – The Jeep Compass review from U.S. News and World Report echoed some of the same sentiments as Edmunds, while championing the energetic spirit of this capable crossover as “a compact SUV that’s built for fun.” They go on to state, “few rivals outside the Jeep brand can match its off-road prowess, and inside, you’ll find a fantastic infotainment system.”
Car and Driver – The experts at Car and Driver also note the vehicle’s off-road readiness and undeniable Jeep engineering and terrain-tackling prowess for adventures beyond Mokena. Upon sitting in the driver’s seat, they also raved about interior UConnect technology:
- “Jeep’s Uconnect system is one of our favorite infotainment setups, and we’re glad to see it included as standard across the Compass lineup. The Uconnect system is simple to use and responds quickly to inputs, and no matter which Compass you choose, you’ll be treated to a well-organized touchscreen-infotainment system with a USB port and an auxiliary input.”
Form Your Own Jeep Compass Review at Bettenhausen CDJR
While the experts and current owners pour out countless Jeep Compass reviews, what really matters is your own opinion as a New Lenox driver. When you discover this SUV for yourself, you’ll see why your Jeep Compass review will be just as positive. To learn more about all there is to love about the 2020 Jeep Compass from performance, to trim levels, and lease deals, contact us today! Explore the performance specs of our other models, such as the 2020 Dodge Journey towing capacity, at Bettenhausen CDJR.
More From Bettenhausen CDJR
With a seating capacity of five, the 2021 Jeep Compass interior offers a bevy of features, perfect for keeping you entertained and connected on trips near Orland Park. Looking for a Jeep Compass red interior or white Jeep Compass interior accents? Explore the Jeep Compass interior colors, features, and dimensions with Bettenhausen CDJR! Then, be sure to…
Adventurers in Orland Park know that the Jeep Cherokee is one of the most capable models on the market, commanding both on and off-road conditions with ease. But, just what can you find inside the 2021 Jeep Cherokee interior? The latest model offers spacious dimensions, top-notch features, and incredible design for all of your Mokena travels….
The 2020 Dodge Journey is a reliable and affordable midsize SUV with entertainment features and conveniences that makes every drive more enjoyable. The Dodge Journey gas mileage is a money-saver, with 25 mpg on the highway and five hundred miles for every tank of gas. See below to this well-appointed SUV at Bettenhausen CDJR near Orland Park….