What’s Inside the 2019 Dodge Journey Interior?
When you’re making your way around the Orland Park area with your family, one of the most important things to a better driving experience is your car’s interior. The new Dodge Journey interior is functional yet inviting, giving you and your loved ones a smarter choice when getting around town. Bettenhausen CDJR is a premier choice for anyone looking for a new Dodge Journey or Grand Caravan near Orland Park and Mokena. The Dodge Journey’s cargo space is enough to stow whatever you need for that next road-trip, sporting event, or family vacation.
Dodge Journey Interior: Cargo Space
The 2019 Dodge Journey’s cargo space is among the best for an SUV and will give you and your crew the space needed to have fun around New Lenox. When all three rows of seats are up, the Journey offers an impressive 10.7 cubic feet of space, which stretches out to a positively spacious 67.6 cubic feet when the second and third rows are folded down. Additionally, the Journey offers these space-saving features:
- Cargo area in-floor storage. In the cargo area of the Dodge Journey, riders can store items inside the floor, keeping your things out of sight and giving you the ability to store things on top of the in-floor storage.
- In-floor cooler. Another great feature of the Dodge Journey’s interior is that the in-floor storage area can double as a cooler. When you’re at a tailgate, you can keep drinks cool and entertain out of the back of your SUV.
Dodge Journey Interior: Highlighted Features
What else sets the Dodge Journey’s interior apart from the competition? Here’s a quick rundown of all the best features the Journey comes with:
- Available heated driver and passenger seats. The Dodge Journey interior is equipped for winter with optional heated seats for the front row. When navigating chilly weather, you can keep yourself warm without disturbing the passengers in other rows.
- Available Uconnect® 3 NAV: Access all of the Uconnect® 3 features, as well as a ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera, Navigation by Garmin®, SiriusXM® Travel Link and SiriusXM Traffic (includes five years of service).
- Soft-touch accents. You can stay relaxed on long drives with this fantastic addition to the Dodge Journey’s interior. The center console and door panels come with soft-touch materials that make your ride a more comfortable one.
Step Inside the Dodge Journey at Bettenhausen CDJR!
If you want to see the 2019 Dodge Journey interior and cargo space for yourself, come on down to Joliet’s choice for new Dodge cars and SUVs, Bettenhausen CDJR. Our financing department will work with you to get you into a new Dodge at a price that’s right for you. Get in contact with us today and figure out why your friends and neighbors trust Bettenhausen CDJR.
More From Bettenhausen CDJR
Thirty-five years ago, Chrysler reshaped the family car with the introduction of the minivan. Today, the many Chrysler Pacifica configurations allow Orland Park drivers to find the minivan of their dreams, whether they’re interested in buying or leasing. With this Pacifica trim levels synopsis from Bettenhausen CDJR, you can explore the many Chrysler Pacifica configurations, finding the…
Shopping for a new Jeep Cherokee in Orland Park, but can’t decide which of the many Jeep Cherokee configurations is best for you? All eight of the Jeep Cherokee trim levels offer the legendary Jeep Cherokee 4X4 drive train as an additional option, but the performance enhancements only increase as you go up further through the…
The reimagined 2020 RAM 1500 offers drivers in Orland Park a stylish new vehicle with a variety of ways to load the truck bed, thanks to the available multifunction tailgate. As a result, there’s one question we’re often asked about this light-duty pickup: “How much can a RAM 1500 tow?” Whether your needs are for business…