What’s Inside the 2019 Dodge Journey Interior?
When you’re making your way around the Orland Park area with your family, one of the most important things to a better driving experience is your car’s interior. The new Dodge Journey interior is functional yet inviting, giving you and your loved ones a smarter choice when getting around town. Bettenhausen CDJR is a premier choice for anyone looking for a new Dodge Journey or Grand Caravan near Orland Park and Mokena. The Dodge Journey’s cargo space is enough to stow whatever you need for that next road-trip, sporting event, or family vacation.
Dodge Journey Interior: Cargo Space
The 2019 Dodge Journey’s cargo space is among the best for an SUV and will give you and your crew the space needed to have fun around New Lenox. When all three rows of seats are up, the Journey offers an impressive 10.7 cubic feet of space, which stretches out to a positively spacious 67.6 cubic feet when the second and third rows are folded down. Additionally, the Journey offers these space-saving features:
- Cargo area in-floor storage. In the cargo area of the Dodge Journey, riders can store items inside the floor, keeping your things out of sight and giving you the ability to store things on top of the in-floor storage.
- In-floor cooler. Another great feature of the Dodge Journey’s interior is that the in-floor storage area can double as a cooler. When you’re at a tailgate, you can keep drinks cool and entertain out of the back of your SUV.
Dodge Journey Interior: Highlighted Features
What else sets the Dodge Journey’s interior apart from the competition? Here’s a quick rundown of all the best features the Journey comes with:
- Available heated driver and passenger seats. The Dodge Journey interior is equipped for winter with optional heated seats for the front row. When navigating chilly weather, you can keep yourself warm without disturbing the passengers in other rows.
- Available Uconnect® 3 NAV: Access all of the Uconnect® 3 features, as well as a ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera, Navigation by Garmin®, SiriusXM® Travel Link and SiriusXM Traffic (includes five years of service).
- Soft-touch accents. You can stay relaxed on long drives with this fantastic addition to the Dodge Journey’s interior. The center console and door panels come with soft-touch materials that make your ride a more comfortable one.
Step Inside the Dodge Journey at Bettenhausen CDJR!
If you want to see the 2019 Dodge Journey interior and cargo space for yourself, come on down to Joliet’s choice for new Dodge cars and SUVs, Bettenhausen CDJR. Our financing department will work with you to get you into a new Dodge at a price that’s right for you. Get in contact with us today and figure out why your friends and neighbors trust Bettenhausen CDJR.
More From Bettenhausen CDJR
The 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer will be coming soon to the Orland Park streets. The Grand Wagoneer has been an American icon for a long time and when it returns, it’ll provide plenty of the same features that new Jeep vehicles provide but with added flair. It’ll have an updated and modern exterior design with an…
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler is regarded as one of the best off-road vehicles you can take on Orland Park excursions. But, while you’re tackling treacherous terrain, how are you and your passengers going to fare while inside of the Jeep Wrangler? Well, the new Jeep Wrangler interior is actually a lot more advanced, spacious, and comfortable…
Whether you currently own a Jeep Grand Cherokee or you’re looking to purchase a new or pre-owned one, it’s likely that you’ve wondered, “How long do Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs last?” Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs are a staple in the Orland Park household. They’re the perfect family SUV to go on road trips or tackle quick…