2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Towing Capacity
When looking for a comfortable family vehicle with a luxurious interior that can still offer some heavy lifting in the towing department, the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee makes the cut. Pulling up to 7,200 pounds and a complete range of towing assistance features, it proves a great fit for Mokena residence. Learn more about the towing capabilities of the Jeep Grand Cherokee at Bettenhausen CDJR.
How Much Can the Grand Cherokee Tow?
Four athletic engine choices deliver the power needed for notable towing specs:
- 6.4L HEMI® SRT® V8 Engine: Delivers a monumental 7,200 pounds towing capacity along with 475 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque
- Supercharged 6.2L HEMI® V8 Engine: Pulls up to 7,200 pounds with a monstrous 707 hp and 645 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine: Hauls up to 6,200 pounds towing capacity due to the 295 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE: Packs in a 7,200 pounds towing capacity with 360 hp and 390 lb-ft of torque
Jeep Grand Cherokee Technology For Easy Towing
The Jeep Grand Cherokee comes with additional technology to improve your towing experience in Mokena, like:
- Trailer Sway Control: Trailer Sway Control works by adjusting engine throttle while applying brake pressure to alternating wheels simultaneously. These combined adjustments help maintain vehicle and trailer stability.
- Hill Start Assist: With this system, you won’t have to worry about rolling back downhill when parked on an incline. While you move your foot from the brake to the accelerator the Hill Start Assist will hold the brakes for you.
- Hill Descent Control: Navigate hills with ease thanks to this system that automatically applies the brakes when a decline is detected.
- High-performance Brembo Brake Systems: Experience two-piece vented rotors and six-piston front Brembo calipers on the Trailkhawk® and 15-inch front rotors and six-piston calipers on the SRT®.
Get Towing Ready at Bettenhausen CDJR Today
Whether you have your eye on a new or used Jeep Grand Cherokee, you will find both deliver powerful performance. Test drive one today at Bettenhausen CDJR near New Lenox to experience it for yourself. While you’re here, compare the Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity with the 2020 Jeep Gladiator towing capacity to see which vehicle will best suit your towing needs.
More Great Information from Bettenhausen CDJR:
Part of the fun of owning a Jeep Wrangler comes from accessorizing it to fit your needs. From improving comfort for daily driving to high-tech sports gear, accessories for the Jeep Wrangler help you make a Wrangler suited to your style in Orland Park. That’s why there’s a huge variety of accessories for the Wrangler. Take…
Tinley Park drivers in the market for a versatile vehicle that provides an upgraded weekday commute as well as capabilities to tackle weekend adventures will certainly consider the Jeep Grand Cherokee. While the Grand Cherokee reputation for spirited outdoor drives complete with impressive towing capability is well known, we’ll take a closer look at the impressive…
The legendary Jeep Wrangler has an undeniably iconic exterior, known for its off-road readiness, adventurous spirit, and unique color options. But upon discovering the precise craftsmanship and many advanced technologies packed into the 2020 Jeep Wrangler interior, you’ll find there’s, even more, to love about this classic model. Read on below to discover the features…