2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Towing Capacity
When looking for a comfortable family vehicle with a luxurious interior that can still offer some heavy lifting in the towing department, the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee makes the cut. Pulling up to 7,200 pounds and a complete range of towing assistance features, it proves a great fit for Mokena residence. Learn more about the towing capabilities of the Jeep Grand Cherokee at Bettenhausen CDJR.
How Much Can the Grand Cherokee Tow?
Four athletic engine choices deliver the power needed for notable towing specs:
- 6.4L HEMI® SRT® V8 Engine: Delivers a monumental 7,200 pounds towing capacity along with 475 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque
- Supercharged 6.2L HEMI® V8 Engine: Pulls up to 7,200 pounds with a monstrous 707 hp and 645 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine: Hauls up to 6,200 pounds towing capacity due to the 295 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE: Packs in a 7,200 pounds towing capacity with 360 hp and 390 lb-ft of torque
Jeep Grand Cherokee Technology For Easy Towing
The Jeep Grand Cherokee comes with additional technology to improve your towing experience in Mokena, like:
- Trailer Sway Control: Trailer Sway Control works by adjusting engine throttle while applying brake pressure to alternating wheels simultaneously. These combined adjustments help maintain vehicle and trailer stability.
- Hill Start Assist: With this system, you won’t have to worry about rolling back downhill when parked on an incline. While you move your foot from the brake to the accelerator the Hill Start Assist will hold the brakes for you.
- Hill Descent Control: Navigate hills with ease thanks to this system that automatically applies the brakes when a decline is detected.
- High-performance Brembo Brake Systems: Experience two-piece vented rotors and six-piston front Brembo calipers on the Trailkhawk® and 15-inch front rotors and six-piston calipers on the SRT®.
Get Towing Ready at Bettenhausen CDJR Today
Whether you have your eye on a new or used Jeep Grand Cherokee, you will find both deliver powerful performance. Test drive one today at Bettenhausen CDJR near New Lenox to experience it for yourself.
More Great Information from Bettenhausen CDJR:
Has the 2020 Jeep Gladiator caught your eye, but you’re still uncertain what’s under the hood? The Gladiator has understandably made a mark on the pickup truck market due to its style and impressive performance. If you’re looking for the Jeep Gladiator engine specs and performance configurations, our Bettenhausen CDJR experts have parsed out what Orland Park…
Are you located in Orland Park or Mokena and searching for a capable SUV that can go off-roading and comfortably transport you and your family from one destination to the next? Take a look at the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, then, and discover all that it has to offer in its interior with Bettenhausen CDJR. With an…
Jeep Wrangler Interior Contact Us Jeep Wrangler Models & Features With five different Jeep Wrangler model configurations available for 2019, Mokena drivers are sure to find a trim level that perfectly meets their needs and budget. From the affordable Sport to the off-road ready Rubicon, each model has its own distinct personality – while still…